I was born and raised in Montana and most of my family still resides there. My brother Zach and my parents live in Billings. I graduated from the University of Mary in Bismarck, ND with my bachelors in business administration. While at college I played baseball, football and met the love of my life. Pretty good college experience if you ask me. After college I played semi-pro football and started my career in the IT industry. I currently work for Mayo Clinic and love what I do.
One of the values that I learned from my family is hard work. I have recently taken an interest in woodworking and built us a farmhouse style entertainment stand that Erin found online. I enjoy spending time with family, friends and traveling home to Montana. My parents have a ranch outside of Billings and we have family cabins in Glacier National Park. Whether it’s 4-wheeling or making s’mores by the fire, it’s always good to be home.
A few other random things about me….
- I have a shortlist of dislikes; snakes and raw tomatoes.
- I think that the best part of chocolate chip cookies is the dough!
- I’m a closet sci-fi fan, in part because Erin doesn’t watch “scary” shows.
- I enjoy history and have read multiple autobiographies about our founding fathers.
- As an avid baseball fan, I hope to visit all 30 baseball stadiums one day.
I’m kindhearted, funny and absolutely love Gilmore girls! It is by far my favorite show and the long Minnesota winters are the perfect reason to rewatch the series on Netflix! Although I can’t actually visit Stars Hollow, CT, I enjoy traveling and seeing new places, especially if it’s on the water. One of my favorite things is to sit on the beach with my toes in the sand and watch a sunset.
I grew up in a small town in North Dakota with my Mom and older sister, Toni. My Mom is very musical and shared her love of music with us. She even taught me to play the piano. I played the trumpet and sang in choir during high school and into college, and also participated in speech and drama.
I also attended the University of Mary in Bismarck and graduated with a degree in communications. I knew that I wanted to pursue my master’s and shortly after graduation moved to Montana with Joe to attend Montana State University – Billings. I graduated with my master’s in public relations and health communication. I now work in fundraising for Mayo Clinic and feel incredibly blessed to work for an organization that provides hope and healing to so many.
A few other random things about me…
- I think that the best part of the pie is its crust.
- I love baking, especially cupcakes.
- My 5 favorite channels are HGTV, Bravo, TLC, Food Network and the Hallmark Channel. What else do you need?
- I love giving back and surprising others with random acts of kindness.
- Although I grew up in ND, I have lived in 6 states and overseas in Scotland.
Hello, I’m Brooklyn, also known as Brooker! I’m by far the cutest member of our household, but shh, don’t tell my Mom and Dad. I’m a little Maltese and just celebrated my 11th birthday. My Mom and Dad spoil me rotten, which is OK by me. I have tons of soft plush toys, but really only play with a few of them. I love to snuggle and know that anytime Mom or Dad pull out a fleece blanket it means one thing – cuddle time! Mom lets me sleep right next to her, but sometimes she wakes me up in the middle of the night because she says that I snore. I’m little, how loud can I be?
I love to play outside and explore every inch of my yard. Just because I’m little doesn’t mean that I can’t get dirty. Sometimes I come inside and Mom shakes her head and takes me right to the bathtub, something about green paws after Dad mows the lawn. It’s not so bad because after bath time, I get extra snuggles because I “smell so good” and am “so soft.”
A few random things about me…
- I love fruits and veggies, especially when Mom eats raw carrots or apple slices.
- I love car rides and do great when we travel 14 hours to visit Grandma & Grandpa in Montana.
- I’m a little boy dog, although you might be confused because my Mom named me a girl’s name.
- I have a drawer full of doggy clothes, including long johns, a snowsuit, various shirts and of course, my very own Twins jersey.
- I am kind, patient and will be the very best big brother.